IPM IP02 Series 2:1 Ratio Transfer Pump Operation Manual, Drum Length, Carbon Steel
IPM 2:1 Low Ceiling Transfer Pump
Air Operated Fluid Pump which is specially designed for corrosive materials. Commonly used for low ceiling applications.
- Fully air operated
- 2 ball piston design provides uniform positive displacement
- Extremely durable pump with long life packing
- Specially designed piston seals do not come into contact with material pumped. Hence, a longer life span as it is able to handle highly problematic fluids like Isocyanates which crystallizes on piston rods upon contact with moisture in air and rupture seals.
- For 55 gallons steel drum
- This pump is designed for the convenience of operator to take out/shaft in the pump when working inside the truck, due to smaller diameter at the bottom of the pump
- For fluid transfer and feed
- Mobile air spray machines
Spray Foam Equipment and Parts distributed by Profoam Corporation in Rutledge, GA, near Atlanta. Ships anywhere. Call 706-557-1400.